Once the process is done, you can head to the Helium app. Browse the applications in the “Backup” tab and select the ones that you want to backup. Finally, tap on BACKUP and choose the backup destination. You can either simply back up the application on the Internal storage, or add a cloud storage account (G Drive, Dropbox, and Box). The most competent method to backup applications on your non-rooted Android is through Helium.
Flash the build onto your device — You will need Google’s platform tools to flash your build onto a physical device. You can use the Android SDK Platform-Tools from Google, or alternatively, you will find adb and fastboot in ./out/host/linux-x86/bin.
- It may take a while for the initial boot process so don’t panic, your phone will boot into the setup process.
- So, it is wise to leave enough free space to accommodate the device’s various activities.
- So in order to backup SMS, you have to opt for a third-party application to get the job done.
- Following the guide, you can easily download/install Lineage OS 18.1 For Xiaomi Mi Note firmware 10 (Android 11).
- It’s also possible that the newest update just isn’t available yet for your phone.
- Extract the downloaded firmware Zip file to a convenient file location.
The official versions don’t come with Google apps, but still use some Google services, such as the DNS server, or the WebView package. Thankfully Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has received Lineage OS 18.1 based on Android 11. Lineage OS 18.1 is an upgraded version of Lineage OS 18 with some performance and security enhancements. Following the guide, you can easily download/install Lineage OS 18.1 For Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (Android 11). You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max android phone. Our final pick for this privacy focused custom ROMs list is /e/OS. For our first pick for the top privacy focused custom ROMs, we chose GrapheneOS.
There are billions of Android users, but only a few millions know about TWRP. Even for that, most of them don’t want to try it because they fear the device might be bricked. So we are going to help you understand what TWRP recovery is and how to use it properly. It is complex and contains many different subsystems. Creating an operating system as complex and useful as Android didn’t happen overnight.